One of the thing you should be careful about is why are you running this
test ? (yes you can read from file as described by nermin).
If these are independent requests - and your purpose is to check 404 or
something similar then there are no issues.

However if your goal is something like I have an access log and I want to
replay all the requests to simulate real world load then the approach
probably wont work - because there are missing factors that you should
consider like
a. concurrency and
b. session state

regards