I have a nested while loo controller p in jmeter. It's 3 levels deep. Each
level has it's own config csv So it looks something like this

While( File1 !- EOF)

    While (file2 != EOF)
         While(file3 != EOF)
              HTPRequest

The most inner loop will run with data from the first entry of file 1 and
the first entry of file 2 and all entries of file 3 . However the test ends
after one loop through the most inner loop or continuously on if I choose
Recycle on EOF for the inner loop. The outer loops never loop. If I have 3
entries in each file , instead of there being 27 calls to HTPRequest, I get
3

Are nested while loops not supported in this fashion?

Thanks

Bruce