The problem is if you have Recycle as true , you never get EOF, if you have
recycle as false then the inner CSV doesnt "reset" itself (which is what you
expect for this loop to work)

as far as I remember you could
a) add a dummy row at the end of the CSV that you set a flag on and used
that in the comparison
b) Interact with JMeter api's to reset the CVS data set config.
c) Pre process your CSV file so that you dont need the nesting

regards
deepak