Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have used the Constant Throughput Timer to control the number of
requests generated per minute. However, the function does not meet my
need. Let me explain it in more detail :)

For example, I have 10 requests for the testing Web server (i.e.,
requests 1, 2, …, 10). I want to generate the 10 requests as follows.
[time] [requests]
1 s: requests 1 and 2
2 s: request 3
3 s: request 4
4 s: requests 5, 6, and 7
5 s: request 8
6 s: requests 9 and 10

The number of requests generated per time interval is not constant. To
control the sequence of requests, I would like to generate a trace
file consisting of requests with the specified times. Can JMeter read
the file and generate requests at specified times according to the
trace?

Thanks for any replies.

On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 6:58 PM, Oliver Lloyd <oliver_ll...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Are you talking about pacing these requests? If so, try the
> http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Constant_Throughput_Timer
> Constant Throughput Timer .
>
> -----
> http://www.http503.com/