Hi Philippe, thanks for your response.

I already had the HeapDump setup as requested, here's a link to one of the
many I have from testing:

http://www.mediafire.com/?r4xqa08chm6y5cq

With regard to your questions:

- I have tried differnt numbers of threads from 1 - 20 but in all cases the
memory usage escalates and eventually oom kills jmeter. Naturally this takes
a little bit longer with 1 thread as the memory usage is lower and the ramp
up slightly slower.

- I can't really share my JMX file as it has private information in it, I
have tried stripping it all back to a single HTTP request however and it
still causes the memory to slowly escalate on the slave servers.

- I have changed the Xmx value to as high as possible without impacting on
system performance. At no point am I hitting swap on any of the systems
involved.

The servers in question are Intel C2D 2.66 CPUs with 2GB RAM, I am using the
following Xmx value on all servers:
HEAP="-Xms1024m -Xmx1024m"

with per-sample settings of:
NEW="-XX:NewSize=128m -XX:MaxNewSize=256m"