But i can't control the content-length can i ? It just indicates the size of
the request's body from what i understood.
I did a HTTP Sampler Request and it worked perfectly. I've attached an XML
file to it so i can't replace all my SOAP/XML-RPC Requests because i'm using
BeanShell.
I would have to rewrite all the requests.
Still, i think that i managed to identify the problem , i think it's the
*Connection : close* header , it should be set to keep-alive.
I've added a Header Manager, and this is what i get :

POST / HTTP/1.1
Connection: close

Is there a way to stop JMeter from adding the Connection : close header ?
I should add that i'm using the https protocol.