On 13 October 2011 16:35, Kendiol <meh.bela...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But i can't control the content-length can i ? It just indicates the size of
> the request's body from what i understood.

Yes, and so you need to ensure that the content bodies agree.
The length mismatch is just a symptom of different body content.

> I did a HTTP Sampler Request and it worked perfectly. I've attached an XML
> file to it so i can't replace all my SOAP/XML-RPC Requests because i'm using
> BeanShell.

So how did the file content differ from the SOAP/XML-RPC content?

> I would have to rewrite all the requests.
> Still, i think that i managed to identify the problem , i think it's the
> *Connection : close* header , it should be set to keep-alive.

No, in HTTP/1.1 it should just be omitted; by default 1.1 assumes
persistent connections.

But it seems very unlikely that ths is the cause of the problem.

> I've added a Header Manager, and this is what i get :
>
> POST / HTTP/1.1
> Connection: close
>
> Is there a way to stop JMeter from adding the Connection : close header ?

Have you tried using the "Use Keep-Alive" checkbox on the SOAP/XML-RPC sampler?
It's present from at least JMeter 2.4, possibly earlier.