The thing is that I want to execute a loop in the same thread with all
values inside this file ( same as if I have done a regex ), with "CSV Data
Set Config" the varaible it is not modified until I restart a new thread.

This is my scenario

-ThreadGroup
-While not end of file
-- request with url inside the file

I tried "CSV Data Set Config" and all requests inside the WHILE are the
same, and only modifyied when the next thread is restarted.

Toni.