Sebb,

I don´t know why when I read the url from my file, I am not able to start
reading from the 1st line in the file. It is like __StringFromFile always
read one line at the stat of the the Jmeter Scenario and after loose my 1st
line in the file.

Look I send you jmx of jmeter 2.5.

My file is :

/mcm_portal/decorations/portlet/NoSkin/css/styles.css
/mcm_portal/decorations/layout/pcBookPortal/html/css/PcBookPortalStyle.css1
/mcm_portal/decorations/layout/pcBookPortal/html/css/PcBookPortalStyle.css2
/mcm_portal/decorations/layout/pcBookPortal/html/css/PcBookPortalStyle.css3

But my 1st request is always :

/mcm_portal/decorations/layout/pcBookPortal/html/css/PcBookPortalStyle.css1

And not the 1st line in the file,

I will do a trick adding a fake line in my file, but I think there is
something wrong in the execution of __StringFromFile

Regrads,

Toni.