On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 10:39 AM, Nicolas Vervelle <nverve...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Adding @Deprecated and @Override annotations (boring, but easy)
> Starting to use Generics (that won't be simple and it will take time)
> And optimizations when I see some (for example, I have cleaned up the
> Profiling class that was using reflections to be able to call methods
> existing only with 1.5)

Perhaps we can also work on more complete JavaDoc?

I know that our Jonathan has been looking at the code, for tighter
integration into Bioclipse, but found the code base hard to
navigate...

Bob, can you elaborate a bit on "I will leave that to my successor,
however"... are you planning to step down as lead developer? Finally
taking a well-deserved Jmol break?

Egon

--
Post-doc @ Uppsala University
Proteochemometrics / Bioclipse Group of Prof. Jarl Wikberg