Hi,

Bob fixed the most obvious, here are the outstanding warnings for dead code
:

Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
Dead code    JmolApp.java    /Jmol/src/org/openscience/jmol/app    line
372    Java Problem
Dead code    Jvxl.java    /Jmol/src/org/openscience/jvxl    line 283    Java
Problem
Dead code    Jvxl.java    /Jmol/src/org/openscience/jvxl    line 313    Java
Problem
Dead code    Mesh.java    /Jmol/src/org/jmol/shape    line 241    Java
Problem
Dead code    ScriptMathProcessor.java    /Jmol/src/org/jmol/script    line
196    Java Problem
Dead code    ScriptMathProcessor.java    /Jmol/src/org/jmol/script    line
205    Java Problem
Dead code    SimplePopup.java    /Jmol/src/org/jmol/popup    line 400
Java Problem

Nico