From: Nicolas Vervelle <nverve...@gmail.com>
To: jmol-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Wed, August 18, 2010 8:11:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Jmol-developers] Getting rid of 'dead code' warnings ?

Hi,

Bob fixed the most obvious, here are the outstanding warnings for dead code :

Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
Dead code    JmolApp.java    /Jmol/src/org/openscience/jmol/app    line 372
Java Problem
Dead code    Jvxl.java    /Jmol/src/org/openscience/jvxl    line 283    Java
Problem
Dead code    Jvxl.java    /Jmol/src/org/openscience/jvxl    line 313    Java
Problem
Dead code    Mesh.java    /Jmol/src/org/jmol/shape    line 241    Java Problem
Dead code    ScriptMathProcessor.java    /Jmol/src/org/jmol/script    line
196    Java Problem
Dead code    ScriptMathProcessor.java    /Jmol/src/org/jmol/script    line
205    Java Problem
Dead code    SimplePopup.java    /Jmol/src/org/jmol/popup    line 400    Java
Problem

Nico

Nico,