On 15 Oct 2010 at 22:28, Robert Hanson wrote:

> Is this a case where the image/state could be useful? Upload the model file
> and the PNG image
> containing the state; they will be in the same mediawiki directory (I
> suppose), so then loading the
> IMAGE into Jmol (never loading the model directly) will load the full state.

A quick test in my local installation of MediaWiki shows that this is not
feasible.
I uploaded the MOL file and the PNG file, but the MW software puts them in
different
(random) subfolders of the 'images' folder. Therefore, Jmol loads the PNG but
cannot find
the MOL file.
(I moved manually the file and then it does work, but that is not possible in
normal use of the
wiki)