Hi,

I tried to change the configuration this weekend (allowing uploading pdb
files), but something went wrong (I don't know what).
I have changed LocalSettings.php and includes/DefaultSettings.php.
I tried to go back to the original configuration, but without any useful
result.

I don't have much time available right now, so I didn't manage to fix it :(
Hope to have time this weekend.
Any help would be appreciated.

I was thinking of trying to upgrade to latest MediaWiki (1.16.0), but I need
some free time to do this.

Nico

PS: Wiki is hosted on sivit.fr, but I doubt the hosting has anything to do
with the problem