On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 1:53 PM, Alexander Schröter <
accou...@computational-chemistry.org> wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, 17. November 2010, um 00:05:01 schrieb Jonathan Gutow:
>
> > > I was thinking of trying to upgrade to latest MediaWiki (1.16.0),
> > > but I need some free time to do this.
>
> If you update to mediawiki 1.16.0 keep in mind the current version of
> StubManager is not working with the current version of Jmol. That said
> maybe
> updateing the offical wiki to 1.16.0 would speed up fixing the plugin.
>
> Cheers Alexander

Thanks for the reminder,

That's one of the many things that I have to do for upgrading properly the
wiki.
But, in the long time it's the best thing to do.
I was planning to upgrade to 1.16 for some time now, but didn't do it for
lack of time.
Now that I screwed the wiki (and that I have no idea about what is wrong), I
prefer to directly upgrade (and hope it will solve the problem).

Nico