Here's where I see Swing being used outside of Jmol.jar (the application):

org.jmol.applet.AppletConsole
org.jmol.export.dialog
org.jmol.modelkit.ModelKit
org.jmol.multitouch.JmolMultiTouchClientAdapter
org.jmol.popup.JmolPopup
viewer.StatusManager (prompt command display)

Not too bad, really. Most of these would not be implemented on a mobile
device anyway, or would in any case need a different implementation
altogether. In fact, I think all of those except the prompt command are
implemented "safely" using class loaders -- meaning there are no direct
references to them anywhere in the code. That means they all use interfaces
and can all be simply overlaid with other packages or ignored entirely.

Where can we find this android app to try it out?

Got anything for the iPhone? :)

By the way, JmolData is a core library that has no UI. (And no graphics!)

Bob

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900