# ANDROID BRANCH (for Mario Kosmiskas <mar...@uw.edu>)

version=12.2.0_A

# All java.awt and java.swing references are now isolated.

# Two key packages to take a look at are:
#
# org.jmol.api.ApiPlatform -- a class that must be instantiated by
org.jmol.viewer.Viewer
#   using reflection. To do this, pass the following information to viewer
as the LAST of the
#   startup command options: platform=xxxx    where xxxx is the path to the
ApiPlatform object
#   for your platform. For Jmol, that is org.jmol.awt.platform.Platform, but
it could be anything.
#   Then simply have a class that implements ApiPlatform, and it should
work.
#
# org.jmol.awt -- ALL core references to java.awt and java.swing -- for
reference only
#
# The following classes use java.awt or java.swing and are accessed by Jmol
solely through
# reflection or interfaces, with the option to not have them present.
# They should be excluded from the build of the Android project:
#
# com.obrador
# com.sparshui
# org.jmol.applet
# org.jmol.awt
# org.jmol.console
# org.jmol.export
# org.jmol.jcamp (not actually part of Jmol anyway)
# org.jmol.modelkit
# org.jmol.multitouch
# org.jmol.popup
# org.openscience

--
Robert M. Hanson
Professor of Chemistry

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900