I would not expect any Maven updates until there is an actual release, as I
did yesterday. What you are seeing there are minor bug fixes. If I can tag
those in some way, I'd be happy to do that.

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 7:42 AM, Spencer Bliven <spencer.bli...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Would it be possible to start creating tags for all releases? I think the
> last couple maven releases might have included a few commits more than they
> should have because I just used the head of the 14_6 branch. For instance,
> the "14.6.2_2016.08.28" on maven central was built from r21231. I'm not
> certain whether this matches the revision on sourceforge or whether one of
> the other five commits on 8-28-2016 would have been better. This would be
> much easier to track if the process of releasing to sourceforge included a
> tagging step.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Spencer

Robert M. Hanson
Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry
St. Olaf College
Northfield, MN
http://www.stolaf.edu/people/hansonr

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900