> Hi Miguel,
> the shift-left zoom didn't work with 10pre6e  2004/03/15 23:00
> Regards, Jan

Correct.

I have broken all the mouse gestures.

We cannot use shift-left for zoom because it will conflict with shift
clicking in order to make selections.

As of right now there is no way to zoom using the mouse ... unless you
have a wheel mouse.

The following are the *current* assignments ... subject to
change/enhancements/extensions within the next 48 hours.

 wheel mouse scroll for controlling zoom
 middle OR ALT-left single click to return to 100%
 middle OR ALT-left double click to reset to home position
 middle OR ALT-left single press drag to translate

Middle button is clicking on the wheel on a wheel-mouse.

Q: I believe that on a Mac ALT-left is Cmd-click ... Can someone please
confirm this?

Feedback or suggestions appreciated.

Michael