I'm 100% with Miguel when he says that if you can get your clients to upgrade
>to Sun 1.4 or 1.5, please do so! That's the best solution!

Well, Apple have quite confused this aspect.   They offer both 1.3 AND 1.4 (but
not
yet  1.5, which will come with  Tiger).   For reasons totally beyond me, they
have
not made the  API for  1.4 available, and hence browsers such as  Mozilla,
Firefox (Opera?)  continue to interface to  1.3, despite  1.4 being on the
system. Hence
the need for http://sourceforge.net/projects/javaplugin/

On this point, if there is anyone out there using OS X who has a developer
release
of  Tiger (OS X 10.4)  have they tried to test it with  Jmolapplet pages?
--

Henry Rzepa.
+44 (020) 7594 5774 (Voice); +44 (0870) 132 3747 (eFax); [EMAIL PROTECTED]

(Voracious anti-spam filter in operation for received email.
If expected reply not received, please phone/fax).