On Fri, 2006-10-27 at 09:03 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Better still, and (amazingly) it worked the first time. This will be in
> 10.9.87 and can be tested at
>
> http://www.stolaf.edu/academics/chemapps/jmol/docs/examples-11/new.htm
>
> jmolLoadInline([model1, model2, model3...],target)
> jmolLoadInlineScript([model1, model2, model3...],script,target)
>
> models may be of mixed type -- PDB, XYZ, MOL, SDF, etc.

I followed the link above to get the latest version (10.9.86) - but am
again getting stuck.

I have a test page at

http://156.56.90.245/~rguha/test.html

which tries to load two structures.

However the applet comes up, but the status bar says:

Jmol script terminated

but the Jmol console does not show anything (neither does the Jaavscript
console of Firefox). And nothing shows up.

Is it correct to use the following sequence load the applet:

      jmolInitialize("./jmol");
      jmolApplet(400, "console on");
      jmolLoadInline([m3, m1]);

Rajarshi Guha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPG Fingerprint: 0CCA 8EE2 2EEB 25E2 AB04 06F7 1BB9 E634 9B87 56EE
A hacker does for love what others would not do for money.