I am opening two new threads for Paul questions in his last post to "

On 29 Jan 2007 at 10:44, H. Paul Benton wrote:
>  To all the other uses I have one more question to ask
> "If a file was loaded with no Hydrogens how can I get
> Jmol to put them on?".

Jmol cannot add hydrogens right now. Remebre it is a viewer, not a molecule
builder.
I can recommend two programs that allow you to do so. One is Discovery Studio
Visualizer,
from Accelrys (formerly known by several names such as WebLab Viewer, Accelrys
Viewer,
DS Viewer, etc.)
The other is ChemSketch, from ACDLabs. This is actually a 2D chemical drawing
package,
but imports and exports MOL files and has a 3D module.

If you haven't used any of them, go for DS Visualizer. It will open your pdb,
mol, xyz etc files,
then go to menu Tools > Hydrgens > Add and save again.