If you can easily test modifications, I can try to help you with ideas to make the extension working.
I have some problems with understanding the internal workings of MediaWiki, and this part is really difficult (finding how to include the links to Jmol _javascript_ files only once per page, and only if the page is really using the Jmol extension).
To easily test on my side, I need to setup a wiki on my computer rather than using Jmol wiki, and it requires some time.

An other idea to make it work is to use the BeforePageDisplay hook.
Try the following :
- like the onParserAfterScript() function, create a onBeforePageDisplay() function with the same content, using the modified version of the "if".
- in the wfJmolExtension() function, comment out the "$wgHooks['ParserAfterStrip'][] = $wgJmolExtension;" line and add a new line "$wgHooks['BeforePageDisplay'][] = $wgJmolExtension;" line

Tell me if you have better result
It may require purging the page to have the modification taken into account (use the purge action: go into edit mode, and replace edit by purge in the URL).

Nico

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi Nico.  Changed line 576 as you suggested, but no joy -- the behavior is the same.

--JRM

Hi,

Since several months, I have a lot of work and didn't get the courage of
working again on the Jmol extension.
I think a simple fix should be the following : in function
onParserAfterStrip(), try replacing the "if ($this->mJmolTagPresent ==
true) {" line by "if (true) {".

Tell me if it works ...

Nico

------------------------------------------------------------------------- Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV