Hi,

I've been looking for an answer on other posts with no luck, is this code
supposed to work?

            <script type="text/javascript">
               jmolInitialize("../jmol-11.0.1/");
               jmolSetAppletColor("white");
               jmolApplet(512);
               jmolScript("load vdb/1stm.pdb;cpk off;wireframe off;cartoon
on;color structure;",0);
            </script>

If I include "load... ;... " on the jmolApplet it works fine, but as it is
it starts the applet but it doesn't load the molecule (no error nor messages
at all).
if I only load the molecule in jmolApplet, however, it loads it fine, but
"cpk off;..." in jmolScript is not run (no error nor messages at all).

Is there a special place/way to call jmolScript?
Can I call jmolScript anywhere I want in the page (inside html script tags
or inside another js file <script src="./file.js"
type="text/javascript"></script>) after the applet starts?

Thanks for any help!

--
        0     |  Mauricio Carrillo Tripp, PhD
     /         |     Department of Molecular Biology

** Aut tace aut loquere meliora silentio **