Dear Jmol developpers and users,

The "POV-Ray export" feature have improved a lot
since the last time (about two months among) I tried
to use: high quality pictures and also lot of fun with !
Many thanks to Pim and Bob for the very nice job !

I am interested in exporting a stereo rendering of a
molecule to POV-Ray but only one half of the view
is exported (I would say the left one according to the
test I made by exporting the view after having issued
a "stereo 90" command).
This actually also happens when the view is exported
to an image (for instance, jpeg). The Jmol versions tested
are 11.3.60,11.4.RC1 and 11.5.2.
My question is: is it possible to export a stereo rendering ?
Or is this feature missing ? If so, dear developpers, please
consider my email as a wish ?

According to the FAQ, Jmol should be referenced by its
website "www.jmol.org". I would like to know if there is a
a paper or a book I could also cite.

Best regards,
Max

Latevi Max LAWSON DAKU
Departement de chimie physique
Universite de Geneve - Sciences II
30, quai Ernest-Ansermet
CH-1211 Geneve 4
Switzerland

Tel: (41) 22/379 6548 ++ Fax: (41) 22/379 6103