>Just to save anyone else the pain of getting Jmol working with Google's new
>browser Chrome <http://www.google.com/chrome/>http://www.google.com/chrome/
>You need a pre-release version of Java
>http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/ea.jsp then it works (so far).

"Also highlighted is the capability to drag applets directly from a browser and
run them as desktop widgets"

Has anyone verified this is possible with  Jmol?

And off topic,  I gather the iPhone has a app called  Molecules, which purports
to be able to rotate a  large  protein on its screen.  Apart from what this
says about the graphical ability of  the iPhone,  it is either remarkably good
code, or its borrowed from somewhere?  Anyone with an iPhone able to comment?
--

+44 (020) 7594 5774 (Voice); FOAF: http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/rzepa/rzepa.xrdf
 Dept. Chemistry, Imperial College London, SW7  2AZ, UK.

(Voracious anti-spam filter in operation for received email.
If expected reply not received, please phone/fax).