El 24 Sep 2008 a las 21:17, rob yang escribió:
> Hmm, that does the trick. What if I want to animate only selected
> models too?

I'm quite sure that there are options for choosing the frame range
involved in animation. Check the doc. But maybe not possible for non-
contiguous frames.

> including  ones that are not "displayed" which results in blackout period.

Yes, that sounds likely the way it is.

How many frames do you have? You could fake the animation by
scripting them one at a time and using a loop.