This page works fine on my Windows machine (XP Sp3, with IE 7).

Robley Light

Robley J. Light                 Professor Emeritus of Chemistry and
Biochemistry
Department of Chemistry         Phone:   (850) 644-3844
   and Biochemistry             Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
95 Chieftan Way                 Fax:      (850) 644-8281
Florida State University        Home Page:
http://www.chem.fsu.edu/editors/rlight
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4390

believed to be clean.