On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 10:54 PM, Angel Herráez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Ondrej
>
> The applets at
> http://jmol.sourceforge.net/scripting/
> are simpler than those in the 'atoms' demo page (they are inserted directly,
> without using
> Jmol.js and they also have the mayscript tag).
> So you can use that page for tests and for reporting back to the openjdk
> people.
>
> However, they may not be cross-browser-optimized as Jmol.js applets are
> (basically, the
> use of applet, object or embed tags for inserting the applet; I'm not sure if
> that would make a
> difference in your case).

Wow, all those applets work perfectly in my browser.  So the problem
seems related to some communication between the applet and javascript,
right?

I haven't yet tried a different browser.

So I'll report using the jmol demo pages as an example that doesn't
work. But if they say that it is a problem in your applets, I'll get
stuck again. :)

Ondrej