I guess I'll have to have somebody show me how that works.

If this produces the same result as
http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/docs/examples-11/jmol-flot-energy.htm? -- I
mean you can click on any point on the graph, and the corresponding
conformation is displayed, that's great. Still, it seems rather involved. Do
you have to enter each dihedral individually into the spreadsheet?

Bob

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900