It does not look like it's a Jmol issue. Every file in that directory
gives a 404 error when I try to access directly. Only the following file
loads:

8/28/2010 11:16 AM         2960 SB2-model.html

The above file is in the directory
http://www.chem.uwec.edu/REU-mb-SB2/pages/SB2/SB2-model/

It has the same name as your file below, but in the SB2-model directory.
The real tell is that the following file produces a 404 error when
accessed directly in a browser:

http://www.chem.uwec.edu/REU-mb-SB2/pages/SB2/SB2-model/SB2-Cu-S_SO4.pdb

Is it possible that your server has a mime type registration issue with
the .pdb suffix? One possible way to determine this is to change the
suffix to .txt (file name in the directory AND in the html code of the
page). Jmol will recognize the format of the pdb page even though it has
the .txt suffix. If this is the issue, the script pages will be a
problem. They produce direct 404 errors as well.

Hope this helps.

Otis

Otis Rothenberger
chemagic.com