The hole in the center is always going to be a hole in the center unless you
use the FULLPLANE option. Jmol has no idea what to do with the data in the
hole, as there is no data there! If you don't want the hole, increase the
resolution of the plane.

ISSQUARED is fixed now. I'll upload that later today.

Bob

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900