Bob,

Thanks, I think the solution to our ion display issues can be resolved
with the information you sent. On your one question (end of this email),
I expected the Jmol default to be reported as the atom charge defaults -
not the surface charge defaults. This is not a big issue, particularly
in light of your subsequent suggestions.

A question that perhaps I should post in another chain, but I'll list it
quickly here: Our Spartan files always load with the X axis
perpendicular to the screen. The coordinate rendering correlates exactly
to the Spartan file coordinates, but unlike molfiles Jmol loads Spatan
files with the Z axis in the plane of the screen. Is this a bug in the
reader?

Otis

Otis Rothenberger
chemagic.com