Hi,

OK Bob. thanks for all.
Could you tell me where I can find a documentation about modelkit.

Yves

Le 01/04/2011 20:00, Robert Hanson a écrit :
Yves, there were two problems. First, somehow you must have engaged the model kit or otherwise set the picking to DELETEBOND. And because of that and the fact that there was no way to undo that, it remained. This is fixed for the next version of Jmol. Unfortunately there is no workaround, since as you point out, there is no set bondPickingMode ident. The command will be:

set picking identifyBond

in the next version of Jmol. And when you leave the model kit, Jmol will set that automatically.

Bob

    Is there any hope to have it working not only with the middle of
    the bond but also when another part of the bond is clicked.
    As far as I know, all objects that are clickable are points/atoms
    like (even for draw objects).

pretty much you have to aim for the middle.

    Concerning the draw picking infos, is it possible to create
    something like :
    set picking draw
    set drawPickingMode ident
    set pickCallback alert

    ... to otain the infos of the draw object picked (like show draw)?

Yes, I think just

set drawpicking
set pickcallback alert

Bob

    Thanks

    Yves

    Le 31/03/2011 00 <tel:31%2F03%2F2011%2000>:29, Robert Hanson a