On 9/11/2012 8:09 PM, Robert Hanson wrote:
working OK for me. Is this app or applet? What script commands are you giving Jmol to request "select atoms with the mouse"?

Tested on the *desktop only* 13.1.4 HOLD (2012-9-8) with .spartan files

The atom labels do not show on hover.

The files cannot be dragged into Jmol (they do load with script "load"). on XP, files with space in their name cannot be dragged on win 7

PM.