I have just started working with JSO, but I can tell you at least that you
can replace the jmol script ("model NEXT") with a Javascript function. You
only have to pass an array [<function_name>, <argument_1>, <argument_2>...]
to the jmolButton function. If your function does simple operations which
can be coded in Javascript, that would probably be the best option.
Otherwise - if you have to do operations that are strictly server-side -
maybe it's better to use something like AJAX? I don't really know about
this as it's something I'm working at right now, so anyone's advice is
welcome.
Regards,

Simone

2012/11/28 <smit...@atlas.cz>

> Dear all,
>
> I'd like to ask you for help with my problem.I use jmol for viewing of my
> results, but now I need extend my solution.
> In my code I use command jmolButton:
>
> jmolButton("model NEXT","Next")
>
> I need call some php function and together use "model NEXT", when I push
> the jmolButton.
> Can you write me some example how to solve this problem?
>
> Thank you for help.
>
> Regards
>
> Smith

Nuovo indirizzo e-mail: