Hello Smith

I have little experience with php, but I will tell you what you can
do with Javascript and hopefully you can adapt it:

>     jmolButton("model NEXT","Next")
>
>     I need call some php function and together use "model NEXT", when I
>     push the jmolButton.
>     Can you write me some example how to solve this problem?

Two ways:

 jmolButton("model NEXT; javascript myFunction(a,b,c)","Next")

(you may need quotes around "myFunction(a,b,c)", not sure)

or

<input type="button" onClick="jmolScript('model next');
myFunction(a,b,c);" value="Next">

That is, either you call the Jmol command from the html (method 2) or
you call the Javascript from inside JmolScript

Hope it helps,