Bob,

Thanks for all of your hard work on JSmol. What's happened in just a few months
is nothing less than amazing.

I've had the model kit bug ever since I found that I could make atoms in Chime
change color. Your Jmol efforts provided an opportunity to create a real
virtual model kit, and I'm convinced that JSmol is simply a opportunity to
expand this concept in new directions. For me, the shortcomings are simply
invitations to rethink old approaches, which in turn are really invitations to
play some more.

The link below points to the page that I'm using to experiment with JSmol as a
model kit. I have the bad habit of changing web page file names, but the
directory link below will always point to the JSmol model kit page:

http://chemagic.com/modelkit/

Thanks again for making this transition possible, seemingly just in time.

Otis

--
Otis Rothenberger
o...@chemagic.com