ah, That Jmol13.zip file has a debug line in it that will vastly slow it
down. Please download again if you happened to do that this morning. I've
uploaded a fix.

http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/Jmol-13.zip

Bob

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 8:41 AM, Angelo Rossi <
angelo.raymond.ro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Robert Hanson:
>
> Thanks so much for providing a fix for this.
>
> I know you are extremely busy, and it really demonstrates how responsive
> the Jmol team really is.
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Very warm regards,
>
> Angelo

Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry
Chair, Chemistry Department

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900