Rick,

In placing this false definition, I used the following from the JSMol docs as a
guide:

"A script to run when the Jmol object has finished loading. Note that
indicating a script here is not necessary; with Jmol-JSO, unlike with Jmol.js,
you can start making script calls to Jmol as soon as the Jmol wrapper object
has been created in JavaScript; there is no need to wait for Jmol object
initialization to have completed."

I'm assuming that once I define it on a page, it's global for the entire page.
Continuing with my assumptions here, I assume you could invoke this in a .js
script as soon as JSmol.min.js is loaded. I manage my site with Dream Weaver,
and global changes to multiple documents is an option. Could you do something
like that at your site?

The above behavior is a wild guess on my part (i.e. insertion using .js file
after JSmol.min.js loads). I'd test this approach before any global site
changes.

Otis

--
Otis Rothenberger