Jaim,

I see the same thing you are seeing on Bob's page. But...

Interesting point: I don't see any of this problem on my site - Safari, cross
domain or within domain:

http://chemagic.com/JSmolVMK2.htm

After above load, location box = chemagic.com followed by back button reloads
JSmol

The only thing I can think is that it might be related to one of the page/Jmol
loaded calls that I use:

1) body onload=
2) JSmol ready function
3) JSmol structure loaded callback

Maybe also, server setting related to caching???

Otis

--
Otis Rothenberger
o...@chemagic.com