Henry,

OK, I see what your saying. But I'm confused on one point. I don't think
conversion to molfile is required. Am I wrong on this point?

It seems to me that once the multi-frame file is in Jmol, a frame is a frame
(scripting-wise). Shouldn't something like the following work?

var filePath = "H2O_G03.log";
var frameInterval = .1;
load @filePath;delay 3;
var j = getProperty("modelInfo","modelCount");
for (var i = 3; i <= j; i++){
        frame @i;
delay @{frameInterval};
}
for (var k = 1; k <= 2; k++){
        frame @k;
delay @{frameInterval};
}

I guess I could be missing something about evaluating frames for display once
the file is loaded in Jmol??? But aside from that, isn't a frame a frame?

Otis
--
Otis Rothenberger
o...@chemagic.com