Definitely works for me. JmolData does not require -n or -o or -x, as it
has no graphical interface and automatically includes those options.

Directory listing shows:

02/07/2014  08:47 AM            15,143 out000000.pov
02/07/2014  08:47 AM               413 out000000.pov.ini

after:

>jmoldata -g800x600 -s JWscript
JmolData using command options ["-g800x600", "-s", "JWscript"]
Add -n (NOGRAPHICS) for faster performance if you are not creating images.

[note - the above message is bogus. It was meant for Jmol, not JmolData. I
will fix that.]

(C) 2012 Jmol Development
Jmol Version: 14.1.8  2014-02-03 06:24:
java.vendor: Oracle Corporation
java.version: 1.7.0
os.name: Windows NT (unknown)
Access: ALL
memory: 11.5/95.0
processors available: 4
useCommandThread: false
Executing script from file: JWscript
FileManager opening 2 JWscript
viewer.getBoolean(colorRasmol) - not listed

[ hmm... ok... I have no idea where that is coming from!]

FileManager.getAtomSetCollectionFromFile(file:t.xyz)
FileManager opening 1 file:t.xyz
The Resolver thinks FoldingXyz
Time for openFile(file:t.xyz): 100 ms
reading 17 atoms
ModelSet: haveSymmetry:false haveUnitcells:false haveFractionalCoord:false
1 model in this collection. Use getProperty "modelInfo" or getProperty
"auxiliar
yInfo" to inspect them.
Default Van der Waals type for model set to Babel
17 atoms created
ModelSet: not autobonding; use  forceAutobond=true  to force automatic bond
crea
tion
FileManager substituting file:t.xyz --> ./file:t.xyz

[PovRAY image looks great.]

Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900