There is a very nice command to sync the applets (sync). Is there a relatively simple way to do "mirror sync"?

I imagine that the two models (say enantiomers) would be first manually oriented to give mirror orientation of each other and "locked" to give the "synced pair".

Perhaps some fine tuning of the original manually-set positions could be done programmatically (using "compare"?) before locking?

Thanks,

PM