> On 6 Dec 2014, at 04:37, Eric Martz <ema...@microbio.umass.edu> wrote:
>
> Dear Darren,
>
> I'm not sure that I understand what you want, but you can show any structure
> in JSmol at Proteopedia.org, in a web page that anyone can access. The data
> file(s) can be uploaded to the server and used for that showing, and you can
> put links in the web page that would allow any visitor to download those data
> files.
>
> Proteopedia use and accounts are free. Proteopedia is the work of Jaime
> Prilusky and Joel Sussman at the Weizmann Institute.

I would be interested to see if  Jaime, Joel or anyone else can establish if
the meta-data-based  persistent identifier (DOI) method which was described in
my previous post could also be implemented on content in  Proteopedia?  Of
course, any given  instantiation of a Protopedia page can have an assigned
DOI,  but that is not quite the same as assigning a  DOI to the data itself.

Henry