Hi Eran,

I was thinking about an iframe in a page, but it sounds like you may be talking
about an older frameset approach. Is this a case where there is a top frameset
html page with other frames being set in this frameset page?  If so, can you
send a link to the top frameset page that is being used. The javascript to
"talk" between such frames is doable, but a bit more convoluted than "talking"
to an iframe.

This frameset hierarchy can be very frustrating and unpredictable, particularly
with file path references. Angel has some experience with this frustration, and
I believe he has abandoned this frameset approach. I've worked with it in the
past, and I may be able to make a suggestion if I see the frameset, assuming
that's what you are working with.

Otis

Sent from my iPad