Dear all

If I do "rotate best;center visible;zoom 0;" I get a nice view of a
model, but in most cases it wont entirely fill the applet because the
zoom is optimized with respect to the 3d bounding box (I think).

Does anyone know how to automatically zoom a model so that it is as
large as possible in the applet but still shows all atoms?

E.g. if I knew the 2D extent of the actual atoms as displayed after
calling "rotate best;center visible;zoom 0;", I could work out how
much space is available in order to apply an extra zoom?

Any ideas?

Cheers

Simon