This update takes care of a few minor bugs and also introduces several
powerful features in relation to polyhedra, unit cells, and SMILES.

Jmol.___JmolVersion="14.4.4_2016.03.21"
released

new feature: moveto axis [a1-c4]
 -- extends moveto axis a|b|c to all for corners 1|2|3|4
    where 1 is upper left, 2 is upper right, 3 is lower right, and 4 is
lower left
 -- for example, MOVETO AXIS a3
 -- defaults: a==a1, b==b1, c==c4

new feature: axes OFFSET x.x
 -- applies offset of x.x in fractional coordinates in each axis direction
 -- AXES OFFSET -0.1   same as   AXES CENTER {-0.1 -0.1 -0.1/1}

new feature: expanded unitcell() function
 -- adds additional types: "A", "B", "C", "I", "F"
 -- default is the lattice type of the model's space group
 -- not just cubic; "BCC" is converted to "I"
 -- for example:

     load =ams/silicon 15 packed   // Cmca
     draw id "uc" diameter 0.1 unitcell mesh nofill color black
     unitcell @{unitcell("primitive")}
     color unitcell red
     unitcell 0.1
     axes unitcell
     axes on

new feature: expanded UNITCELL command to include PRIMITIVE option for any
space group

new feature: show smiles/NCI  aka  show smiles/CACTVS  aka show
smiles/canonical

 -- generates nonaromatic SMILES and sends that to NCI for canonicalization

bug fix: SMILES matcher not allowing azulene to be aromatic

bug fix: OpenSMILES matcher not allowing non-chemist Hueckel 4+2
interpretation

bug fix: SMILES generator not adding "-" for biphenyl Ar-Ar bond

bug fix: set picking invertSTEREO  does not work on open-ring systems

bug fix: SMARTS [R] matching all atoms

bug fix: dashed lines not visible in measurements, unit cells, and axes

bug fix: axes 0.01  produces thick 20-pixel-wide lines
 -- solution was to drop that to 0.001 for this effect

bug fix: Polyhedra with verticies that are also centers of polyhedra for
atoms that were visible
         but are no longer visible do not update screen positions properly

Larson-Anderson Professor of Chemistry
Chair, Department of Chemistry

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900