Dear Bob,

many thanks!

I will update the JSMol version on my site and I will try to implement this
feature.

It should be amazing to have a naming feature that could give IUPAC names
to every (almost...) structure we can draw. I will imagine this is quite
difficult to implement.

However this naming feature based on NCI database is very interesting, at
least to give students and visitors of my site to have a chance to find a
coorect name. The other option to have a name is to draw a structure, and
naming it with the student ability and let the student to check it by using
OPSIN to get the structure. if the name is correct the structure will be
the same the student has drawn. A bit more complicated, but the students
could improve their ability in writing formulas correctly and naming them.

I will elt you know about the improving of my site.

Thanks again and bye!

Pierluigi