Hi Again Jennifer,

I spent some time looking at your code. You have a lot going on with JQuery,
JQuery UI widgets, and Bootstrap. I think I see other possible conflicts in
addition to the possible unquote attribute issue. You are loading your own
version of JQuery (along with the UI Widgets). You are, however, using
JSmol.min.js. If you’re going to load your own JQuery, you may need to use
JSmol.min.nojq.js - not JSmol.min.js. Since I load JQuery and Bootstrap, I use
JSmol.min.nojq.js.

The possible nojq issue aside for a minute, Bob or Angel may need to jump in on
this next point, but I THINK there is redundancy in these lines:

<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery/jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/JSmoljQueryExt.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/JSmolCore.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/JSmolApplet.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/JSmolApi.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/JSmolControls.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/j2sjmol.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/JSmol.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/JSmolMenu.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/JSmolJSV.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="JSmol.min.js"></script>

Unless there is something funky going on in the page that I don’t understand,
JSmol.min.js OR JSmol.min.nojq.js is the only JSmol file that you need to call
directly.

The docs page that Eric references is important, but I think your basic problem
is installation. In solving the problem, this page may be equally important:

http://wiki.jmol.org/index.php/Jmol_JavaScript_Object

Worth a Try Suggestion:

Since you are calling the JQuery UI files along with a number of Bootstrap
files, try:

<script type="text/javascript" src="jquery/jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="JSmol.min.nojq.js"></script>

in place of the  <script> lines above - i.e. just use the first and last
<script> lines with the JSmol.min.js changed to JSmol.min.nojq.js

Just to cover the base, I’d also quote that id attribute (previous email). It
can’t hurt.

Otis

--
Otis Rothenberger